The Yodel International parcel delivery service has been developed specifically for online retailers providing a home delivery service across 220 countries and territories.
Key features and benefits:
Yodel International delivery service benefits
- Three to five days delivery within EU
- Six to ten days delivery for rest of world
- International parcel deliveries take place Monday to Friday
- Yodel International fully tracked parcel delivery
- £25 transit liability
- Full customer service support, using one Yodel tracking number throughout
- Parcels up to 30kg and 120cm are able to be delivered on the service
Three to five days delivery within EU and within ten days for the rest of the world
Fully tracked services to all destinations. Parcels sent via our International Parcels service come with POD as standard.
Yodel International fully tracked parcel delivery
All parcels sent on our International service are fully trackable, including a proof of delivery for those parcel shipped on our International Parcels service, keeping you and your customers informed of their delivery at every step.
At Yodel, we are prepared for every eventuality so all of our parcels sent through our International service come with a transit liability as standard.
Full customer service support from Yodel
Full end to end tracking via one Yodel JD tracking number with the Yodel customer service team available to support from collection to delivery
International Small Parcel measurements:
- Maximum weight: 2kg
- Maximum length: 60cm
- Maximum girth: 90cm
International Parcel measurements:
- Maximum weight: 30kg
- Maximum length: 120cm
- Maximum girth: 300cm